Based on our recent experiences, new booking technology, and the fact that we overlap a major softball tournament our housing process has been streamlined.
- Teams do not have to select a headquarter hotel, or sign an agreement and take on liability for rooms.
- Hotels offered through our site allow you to book directly at best available rates (including AAA, AARP etc.) and the confirmation you immediately receive is directly from the hotel’s system.
- We will continue to add more inventory as it becomes available.
- We are offering many hotels closer to Carowinds and Uptown Charlotte. Based on feedback from past tournaments, many teams and families would prefer to stay close to these areas for the tourism aspect outside of the tournament itself.
- Live Chat is available on the site for questions.
- If you need multiple rooms you can simply add each room type to your booking (up to 4) during the booking process, or return and book each room as demand warrants. Credit cards are required for guarantee.
- If your team requires a block of rooms and you wish to contract with a local hotel please advise the tournament staff ASAP.
Since most teams seem to have parents traveling with players and booking/paying individually we feel this will be an easier process for all. We do ask that every team share the link to our booking system and encourage bookings through here. This helps us keep registration fees low, and helps us calculate the number of rooms (and economic impact) the tournament brings to the area.